International Students

Cedar Rapids Location
2008 Iowa Hall

Iowa City Location
101 Iowa City Credit Center

An international student is a person who enters the United States with an F-1 or J-1 student visa.

International admission steps are found at

The international student advisor is available in the Global Learning office and is the principal designated school official for all international students.