Reverse Credit Transfer Option

Reverse Credit Transfer is an option for students who do not finish their associate degree before they transfer to an Iowa public university. When a student applies to the university, they may indicate their interest in applying future credits earned at the university toward the completion of their associate degree. By doing so, the student agrees to have their university contact information and transcript sent back to Kirkwood. Kirkwood then evaluates this coursework to determine if degree requirements are met. More information is available at