Incomplete Grades

A student who is in good standing but unable to complete a segment of the assigned coursework due to extenuating circumstances may be assigned the grade "I" (Incomplete) by the faculty member. In such cases, the instructor and the student must complete an Incomplete Grade Agreement form documenting the course requirements remaining and the date by which they must be completed.

The Incomplete grade is not intended for use with a student who misses a majority of the course, even when the reasons are valid. In these instances, the student should apply for a tuition refund and retake the entire course at another time.

The maximum time a student is permitted to carry an incomplete grade is one year. After this time, in the absence of any alternative grade being assigned by the instructor, the "I" grade will be changed to "F."