Procedure on Awarding A.A., A.S., A.A.A., A.A.S. Degree when Student has B.A., B.S. Degree or Higher

When a student has a previously earned B.A., B.S., or higher degree and subsequently earns enough credits for an Associate degree from Kirkwood, the college will not award a degree if it is in the same program or area as the higher-level degree. The college will award the A.A., A.S., A.A.A., or A.A.S. degree if the major or field of study is not related to the B.A., B.S., or higher degree